|March 17, 2016
Six months and counting
Six months until the reunion! This time will pass quickly and it will be here before you know it, so here are some things you need to do:
* Bookmark this website for easy access and check periodically to keep up to date with people and events. There will be new pages added and polls to respond to over the next few months.
* Post a short profile or mini-bio on the Classmates page of the website. (Gee, where have you heard that before???)
* Post a tribute to a late classmate on the Memorials page of the website.
* Scroll through the lists on the Missing Classmates pages and see if you know where any of these people are. If you know someone on the list (or if you are someone on the list), notify them (or yourself) and let me know.
* Buy tickets if you have not yet done so. There will be a cutoff date a couple of weeks before the dinner. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
* Reserve a room at the Courtyard Marriott Briarcliff. There is a discount for reunion attendees. (See Travelers page of the website.)
* Make a contribution of a little or as much as you can spare. (See Contributions page of the website.)